Monday, September 1, 2008

You Must See Japan!

The Relaxing Gardens of Japan!!!
























Castle of
Hiroshima





That's me in the
doorway bending
over so that I didn't
bump my head.
Needless to say I
did not go into
the castle. I would
not have fit in the
narrow halls and
tiny stairwells.












Here are some photos from my trip to
Hiroshima and Tokyo. The cities were
the cleanest big cities I have ever seen
and the people were extremely nice to me.

I hope that when you plan to travel that
you have a chance to see how beautiful
Japan is. There is nothing like the culture
and the food was amazing.



I have heard that my hometown was extremely
hot this summer. I can tell you, nothing beats
the shores and beaches of Japan when you are
weary of the Texas heat. Except maybe the
beaches of Hawaii, but that's another story.









The hospitality of the Japanese people made
it very easy for me even though I don't speak
any Japanese.

Disney Japan is also a very cool place.

In one way I was very blessed in that there was no reason
for me to go shopping for clothes. They have nothing in
my size in the country. I could fit three small Japanese
people in my jacket. I did not see anything in my size
anywhere over there.
No one made me feel uncomfortable when I got lost and
when I needed to find the apple store in downtown Tokyo.
The ladies from the department store pulled out the phone
directory and found the address and walked me down the
street to find what I was looking for. This is an apple
person's dream...a Three story Apple Store.
I was in Heaven.










No comments: