Wednesday, August 20, 2008

WOW!!!! What a Summer!!!


This is the Trevi Fountain In Rome.They say if you toss a coin backwards, over your shoulder, you are destined to return to Rome. I have been 5 times to Rome and never run out of new things to see.
Okay, where to begin? First of all let me just say that I have truly enjoyed the places and events I have have been fortunate to witness first hand, but I can truly say nothing was more wonderful than the people I have met along the way. People who have shared their wonderful stories with me after listening to mine during my performances. This has been quite a sping/summer to remember.

Earlier this year my children decided they wanted to be in show business and though I was hesitant, for many reasons, I would not be a great father if I did not allow them to find their own passion. I would support them even if they wanted to be President of the USA. I told them if they were able to land an agent then I would do whatever I could to help them. Well after demo tapes, pictures, meetings, and auditions, my children not only landed an agent but also were cast in several amazing projects. I am very proud of them. I can honestly say without going too far into it that it has been amazing seeing them on the big screen.

This summer I spent three months on tour in Europe with NCL. I can tell you right now if you have not seen Greece, Italy , or Spain, you simply must save your money and go. It is always good to be back in America, because this is my home and there is no place like the USA, but God did make a much larger world and it is an amazing experience to see the many varied cultures all tied together by one common thread. We all want to be loved and we all love music. Love in any language is easy to understand. Over the course of the next several weeks I will try and add pictures and stories from the road!
I hope this post finds you happy and excited as school starts again. Visit me often over the next few weeks as I try to write about and show you pictures of the places you must visit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WT, we listen to the CD we bought from you on the Norwegian Jade often, and I hope you are planning a new one! We met you on the Jade in April and have talked to everyone who whould listen about the wonderful musicians we were able to enjoy on the ship. Though there wasn't really much chance to talk much with you, we enjoyed very much our bits of conversation.

Thank you so much for brightening our lives during those 12 days between Athens and Istanbul!

Daphne and Benno from Germany